Days 7 & 8

I told you there were a lot of birds in this song. We are on 7 Swans a Swimming now.

Is this not adorable???? You know how I love miniatures! And, it is made similar to my mini pudge & carter.

Candles from the Swan Creek Candle Company. Their candles are soy and if you have never used a soy candle, you really should try. They burn down in their container so much better and their fragrance is a lot stronger. You will love them.



I had a hard time finding any other cute swan things. The birds are seriously hard to find cute things on!

But, I have had some fun ideas for the 8 Maids a Milking for awhile now. Yay!

Now, what milking maid doesn't need an apron? I found this cute one through apronista. Who knew there was a blog just for people who love aprons? And, this one is so cute. I have never worn an apron, but I would wear one this cute. However, I think this would requiring cooking.

Everyone needs the perfect glass for milk. These are really fun and bold. I love them.
I think that old timey glass milk bottles with flowers would also be a great gift.

Lastly, there are so many "milk" based bath products. Any of those would be a great gift.

Comments

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the apronista link!!! That was an ADORABLE find!! It is a gift-giving MUST!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts