An assignment

I am soooo excited! I have gotten a fabulous shopping assignment! Yay! Who doesn't love to shop and spend someone elses money? My Aunt Pam called today and had a very fun special request. For Christmas her office is having a secret Santa exchange. But, the fun part is it is a 12 Days of Christmas exchange, so she has to get something for her Kris Kringle for 12 Days that goes along with the song! Aunt Pam knows I love this stuff, so I have been assigned with finding the gifts for her! There is no spending limit and the gift has to have some relation to the day. This is my creativity dream job.

So far, this is what I have come up with:
1st Day of Christmas - Partridge in a Pear Tree

Chocolate Covered Pear


Pear Shaped Earrings Partridge Gift Tags -- who doesn't need extra gift tags around Christmas??
This gift would be awesome for a book lover, they are book plates. They really are beautiful!
2nd Day of Christmas - 2 Turtle Doves

This one is a little easier but still fun. Dove Chocolate now has personalized chocolates. You can put your own message on the inside of the wrapper. I am sure there will be others giving Dove chocolates on the 2nd Day of Christmas, but I guarantee Aunt Pam would be the only one with personalized Doves!

Or, how awesome is this calendar? The company is TURTLE Papers. See, I found a way to work Turtle in there!
Or, if Aunt Pam wants to be literal, Kristmas Krinkles has a 12 Days of Christmas set. This is the 2 Turtle Dove ornament. It is super cute. Kelsey and I just think these are the cutest ornaments! I am excited to keep shopping and I will keep you guys posted on my suggestions for the other 10 days. Fun!

Comments

Popular Posts