French Hens & Calling Birds

I had never really thought about how many birds were in this song. Lots. But, that is okay. I will still find some fabulous stuff!

3rd Day of Christmas - 3 French Hens

These are a STEAL!! Only $1.49 for this set of hen and rooster salt & pepper shakers and they are super cute! I think I got my mom some very similar to these a few years ago from Target for $14.99. My aunt will love these!
And, how fitting would this cookbook by Julia Child be as an accompaniment? It would be French and also go with the salt & pepper shakers. So clever!


4th Day of Christmas - 4 Calling Birds

Are these return address labels not darling???? They are only $6 for 24!

Kind of deep, but this book has 4.5 stars on amazon. And, doesn't everyone need to know their calling?

Or, if she wants to keep it light, this tote is super fun too!

Come back tomorrow for more!

Comments

Popular Posts