Holiday Cards

I have been tossing around the idea of creating custom cards for the holidays featuring pets in a holiday scene. Still not sure if it is something I am going to offer, as they are a little time consuming. But, I have done a few that I think turned out really cute that I wanted to show you guys!

This is my holiday card for 2008! My little handsomes are very cute in their santa hats.
Below was my card for 2007. I had to photoshop it together because I could not get the boys to sit even remotely close to each other. I even bought cute little reindeer antlers for them to wear. Tommy told me to just give it up...it was never going to happen!

I made this card for Teresa featuring sweet little Kit, hence the clever card message! I love that little angel!
Can you believe Christmas is less than 2 months away? Crazy! Feliz Navidad!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts