More Cool Business Cards

When I first started my blog, I posted on some very creative business card ideas. (I have come a long way---I finally figured out how to post more than one picture per blog!) Anyway, my graphic design forum recently posted a "Part 4" and I thought I would share some of my favorites with you guys.

This business card is so clever because of the company name and tagline. And, to be honest, I don't think I have ever received a clear business card. I definitely would hang onto it.

This one is cute. The back of it has all of the contact information and looks like a postcard.
I love this business card that looks like a store tag. This would be perfect for someone who has their own clothing line or clothing store.
I like this one because I love the simple, familiar look of the "Hello my name is" sticker. This one is especially interesting because if you have a high turnover staff you can just have them write their name in ; 0. They definitely got around ordering business cards for each new employee!
This one looks like a clearance sales tag but when you look a little closer it is actually a business card. Also, if you read into it, the 2 cents is very clever. This would be a great card for a marketing consultant. This one is cute. I love the diecut shape that looks like someone took a bite out of it!
I love the idea of standing out with your business card. After all, it is your brand and you are making a statement about yourself and your business with your card (and logo, and website,etc...but that is another post.) I have a great card vendor and I have been really pleased with how all of my client's cards have turned out. I am really into thick cards with rounded edges. One of these days I will actually get my work on my website for you guys to see. I am luckily so busy working with all of my clients I have not had time to focus too much on mine! Definitely a good problem to have!

Comments

  1. your collection of card is good specially i like the first one which is transparent.
    PVC card

    ReplyDelete
  2. من أبرز مميزات شيش حصيرة كهرباء:
    خفة الوزن: بالإضافة إلى قوتها، فإن شيش حصيرة خفيفة الوزن مقارنة بالمواد التقليدية مثل الصلب. وهذا يعني أنها تساهم في تقليل وزن الهيكل النهائي، مما يؤدي إلى زيادة كفاءة استهلاك الوقود في المركبات وتحسين أداء الأجسام المصنوعة منها.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts