More Flowers

So, I had so much fun going through my pictures of flowers I thought I would post a few more of my favorites!

This was the bouquet that I did for Julie's wedding (Preston's mom, see the announcements below.) I love the colors and it is hands down one of my most favorite bouquets. My sister-in-law, Kristen, loved it so much she chose to have the same bouquet for her wedding...I will have to find some pictures and post those.


I made this bouquet for my sister's wedding. It was huge, beautiful and perfect. I loved it. It also looked fabulous with the dresses (I wore sage as MOH and the bridesmaids wore a pale pink.) I love bouquets with texture. This had peonies, callas, roses, snapdragons, lilies and little seeded eucalyptus berries.


I loved this wedding. It was at the Dresser Mansion here in Tulsa and was stunningly beautiful. The girl's wore sage dresses and the hot pink & orange just popped. This became the color inspiration for my other sister-in-law, Tori's wedding. I will email her to see if she can send pics...I have none of her pictures or Kristen's online...odd. Girls, if you are reading this send me some....2-4 years later ; ) ? I framed this picture and have it in my house and my mom has it hanging in her house. This is probably one of the best pictures I have ever taken... I am a horrible photographer.
I used this idea for my chairs at my wedding. It looked so pretty and elegant. And, really it is an inexpensive option to decorate a chair---maybe a $1.25 for the gerber and the ribbon.

Hope you guys enjoyed these. I will continue to go through my "archives" and post more pics soon!

Comments

Popular Posts