Talent Show

All I have to say is WOW!! I am so lucky to work with such talented clients. For the past few months I have been helping many of my clients with their logos, websites, marketing, etc...and for the first time I got to see some of their products in person. I cannot believe how amazing their artistic talent is! Pictures do not even do their art justice.

My mom was nice enough to open her house up to host this event (thanks mom!), which was really nice because there is no way this cuteness could have fit in my little place. I am hoping to have another event in November to promote my new clients (I have 2 I am currently working with - Betsy & Hope).

Jennifer Weida, with Southern Living at Home set up a booth with her current offerings. The Fall Catalog just came out and there is so much fun stuff. I cannot wait to place my order!


I got the below container from Southern Living last year and I just love it. If you turn it upside down it is a cake plate or use it like shown and you can put a flower arrangement in it (like I did) or use it for chips & dips. So many options!
My mom has decorated her candalier for the summer and it is so cute. I am definitely getting one of these!
Becky of Miss Bee's Specialties set up a booth with her handmade designs. She is so talented and creative. Her stuff is seriously darling. And, if you look hard you can see her adorable little boy in the "1" picture frame!


I love the canvases. They are sooo adorable and would be so cute in any kid's room!



Jackie of Hide & Seek Boutique set up a booth with all of her fun stuff. She has such awesome taste! Everyone loved her stuff!

Even Kit loves Hide & Seek Boutique!
My sweet mother-in-law is a Mary Kay rep. She is too cute! She set up a booth but is pretty sure she spent all her profits on the other girl's things! (I can't blame her!)



Allison of Allison Rose Designs set up her fantastic hand-painted decor. Wow. She is so good. I always knew she was an awesome painter but to see it in person is so impressive.


Allison is going to make me a placard like the one below with my last name and est. 2006. I cannot wait to see it! She is soooo affordable and I think this would be an awesome gift for any couple getting married!
Is this not darling...you know how I love miniatures!!!


These bow holders are darling. I wish I had a little girl to buy them for!



And, of course Kathy of Drop on Buy had beautiful things! She does such an awesome job! And, she is always so sweet to me and made me some fabulous pieces. I just love her!

I can only imagine how tired these girls were after the event yesterday! I slept in until 10:45 this morning...it has been months since I slept that late. For more information on each of their businesses, check out the links on the right (under "My Clients") to go to their websites or contact them directly!

Comments

Popular Posts