2 New Breakfast Faves

First, some updates:

Tonight Tommy and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. Yay us. (Here are some pics from the big day.)

Pudge ate an entire bag of York Peppermint Patties while we were celebrating said anniversary. (Wrappers and all. I am so disappointed in him...he usually spits out the wrappers.)

I had scallops, lobster and key lime cheesecake for dinner. Jealous?


Okay, now I must tell you about some of breakfast faves. (I am actually not a huge breakfast person...I am like a little old lady and hate for my "schedule" to be too messed up. I eat light breakfasts so that my lunches and dinners fall at the same time. Yes, I totally know I am weird. I have no problem admitting that.)


Last week I bought some new Special K bars and to say I am addicted is an understatement. I LOVE these bars. They are Special K Crisps and are available at your local grocery store. I promise you will love them. I am a little partial to the blueberry, but the strawberry are good as well. And, they are only 100 calories for two. Um, yum!


For some reason the Betty Crocker site only had the world's tiniest picture of their Cinnamon Struesel muffins. But, people, these puppies are amazing. I would leave these beauties for the weekend (assuming you only have about 2 seconds in the morning to grab breakfast like I do), but you will not be disappointed.

Okay, more later! I guess I should probably spend my anniversary with my hubby! Good night!

Comments

  1. Happy Anniversary to a very sweet couple. I loved looking at the beautiful photos and reading your comments. You really did have a wonderful wedding, and I'm glad that I was there!!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Love those muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Special K Crisps, too! So good!

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts