You can always count on me for dessert

Tonight Tommy and I had a little cookout at our house and I had to share one of my favorite summer desserts. This requires no prep time or ingredients and you cannot beat the price - $5. However, you may have a tough time finding it at your local grocery store because it is so amazing it is always sold out.

My secret is Edwards' Key Lime Pie. Seriously, fab.



You must try. It is available in the frozen pie section and if they are out another brand will not, I repeat, will not substitute. So, just move on (or buy the singles) and try again next time. This is my first time since the beginning of summer to find it in the store. A little hint, take it out of the freezer about an hour before serving and put it into the fridge the consistencywill be like cheesecake.

(Aunt Angie, this post is for you! I couldn't leave you hanging another night! : )

Comments

  1. I love these, too! David and I have made ourselves sick on these pies! For the sake of my thighs--we are NOT buying these until summer is OVER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet, Katie. . . you know how I depend on you as my source of information and entertainment. Actually, I do have one of these pies in my freezer right now; so maybe I should thaw it in the refrigerator for dessert tonight.
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts