Perfect Day

2 years ago tomorrow my husband and I tied the knot in Santa Rosa Beach, FL. It truly was a perfect day. I also LOVED planning it. I think throwing parties is in my blood. I also loved planning all the little details to make our day unique to us. I am sure my husband never even noticed....but, hey, I knew! These pictures are all compliments of my photographer, Chris Humphrey.

The day started with a pool party for the girls.
Before the ceremony I surprised my husband with a cake with a picture of our dog, Pudge. The cake had a ring around Pudge's neck because that is how Tommy proposed.


I made the boys cute little bout's to go with the ocean theme that I brought with me to the wedding. I used magnetic backing so that we didn't have to pin them to the suits.

I made all of the flower bouquets myself. I had owned my own fresh floral design business, so I absolutely loved this part! Below is a picture of my dad that I had on my bouquet, my mom's and sister's. It was my way of having my dad be a part of my special day.

The ceremony was was on the deck and overlooked the ocean.

Here are a few other details from the day:

We had Krispy Kremes at the end of the night. The boxes all said "sweet dreams, from the newlyweds."

We threw lavendar!
I loved the tables. I got the runners for an amazing deal -- $2 with the monogram! Yay me!
We had a lottery ticket with Lucky in Love stickers on each place setting. They were a huge hit.
Our little Eat, Drink and Be Married Napkins.


Ahhh, a perfect day! I wish I could do it again!!!

Comments

Popular Posts