A contest and a book review coming soon...


I was chosen to be a blogger previewer of the new book, Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos. I loved the book and cannot wait to tell you all about it! (It was a cross between my favorite, now not in production business show, The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, and a personal psychology book. Both of which are right up my alley.)

AND I will be giving away one free copy. In the meantime, you can buy it here.

Or, while you are waiting, you can buy a new pair of shoes like I did at Zappos.com. (Oh, and they upgraded me to free overnight shipping!)

Comments

  1. How fun! How do you get chosen for this stuff?? They should totally give you a lifetime supply of shoes for plugging their book and site. Add that to the contract!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts