Call me Crafty

A few weeks ago my mom and I embarked on a new craft project. I love this because:

1- It is super easy.
2- It is not time consuming at all.
3- It is super easy.

Supplies were all from Hobby Lobby and are just a foam topiary, a pot, straight pins and the ribbon is actually napkin rings that are pre-curled grosgrain ribbon that we just took apart and used together.


Here we are half-way through. We just took two ribbons at a time, put a straight pin through them and pinned them to the foam. See, told you it was easy.
The finished product is a super cute topiary! I used it at my cookout the other night. I am still not 100% on the green moss on the bottom, but I have no other solutions thus far.

Oh, and at my cookout the hit of the night (and I am talking HIT) was a recipe my aunt shared in the comments section. I love this recipe because:

1- It is super easy.
2- It is not time consuming at all.
3- It is super easy.

It is called Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert. You will need:

• Ice Cream Sandwiches
• Cool Whip
• Smuckers Caramel Sauce
• Smuckers Chocolate Sauce (note, they were out of the chocolate sauce, so I used shell topping - um, let's just say this was a superb substitution)
• Bag of Heath Bar Bits

Line Pyrex dish with ice cream sandwiches.
Spread layer of Cool Whip over sandwiches.
Swirl Smuckers caramel and chocolate sauces over Cool Whip.
Sprinkle bag of Heath Bar Bits over this.

Freeze until ready to serve.

Note from Aunt Angie: I usually use the large size Pyrex dish and a box of ice cream sandwiches (either regular or sugar free). This is really easy and is so cool and refreshing.

Enjoy!!!

Comments

Popular Posts