These look easy enough

You know I love a craft project that is easy (and not time consuming). I came across two really fun ones today I had to share. The first one I found on the Rubber Punkin via Tip Junkie.

The picture below is from the Pottery Barn catalog:

This one was done with an $8 TJ Maxx platter and a can of chalkboard spray paint. You can visit the Rubber Punkin for full details.

Today on Imperfectly beautiful, she had an awesome tutorial on how to make these Martha Stewart poms:

Out of tissue paper!


Look how cute!

Now to find the time!

Comments

  1. Love the poms! I have seen people do something like this over a crib instead of a mobile. Super cute.

    And, yes, I know I need to blag (mam voice) pics of Alex's party...I'm workin' on it! What can I say, I am so bogged down with volunteering at the children's hospital.

    Really.

    No, seriously.

    It's called The Periwinkle Foundation. Google it.

    See?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally doing the chalkboard platters!! I have tons of white plates that I needed to update and this is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The poms are actually pretty easy! I just made them for a friends shower and used Queen Martha's directions. The thing I love most is that you can use any tissue paper which means an endless possibilities. And everyone oohs and aahs over them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts