Seeing things...


My sister's husband, Kyle, got the proofs for his new signage at his building today. My sister wanted my opinion on what I thought. At first glance, I really, really loved it. I liked the clean look, the professionalism of the lettering and thought it would look great on the building. I talked to my sister about it and we were good to go.
Then....as I was about to close out the document on my computer, I looked a little closer and I started seeing things. I called my sister back and she also saw what I saw.
My friend Janie, said it best...after seeing the logo she had a sudden urge to schedule a mammogram.
I think they may be back to the drawing board on this one!

Comments

  1. Hi, Katie,
    It's a good thing you caught that!! Uncle Ron suggested a bigger iris. He also suggested eye lashes, but he said that might indicate too much a lady's eye. Good luck!!!!
    Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Comments, Aunt Angie. I am going to work on something for Allison and Kyle. Fortunately, this one was done by someone else ; ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prevention is key, Katie!! Think how many lives you could save in promoting healthy eye care and keeping your 'girls' safe!

    --Jane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts