2008 Recap

Since I cannot leave you hanging for more than one day, I will fill you in with some total randomness.

First, I am annoyed at Snapfish. I was going to fill you in with pictures of our New Year's festivities. However, I can no longer "borrow" pictures from my favorite "photo sharing" site. Trust me, my New Year's is way more interesting when illustrated in pictures.

Second, how in the world was it amazingly beautiful on Saturday and cold as all get out today?

Third, I am actually not in a bad mood...it just sounds like I am ; )

Here is a lovely recap of my 2008, courtesy of some random survey!

Where did you begin 2008? At Megan & Andy's after seeing the movie Juno. Tommy and I have not been to a movie together since then (we are not on the marital outs---we just cannot agree on a movie)...actually we determined he didn't go to a movie all year and I maybe went to three. The only one I can actually remember going to is the Sex in the City Movie.
What did you do Valentines Day? Tommy and I had dinner the day after at Lucky's.
Were you in school anytime this year? Yes. I took Illustrator and Photoshop.
Did you have to go to the hospital? No, thank God.
Did you have any encounters with the police? Actually, I got my first speeding ticket in the Spring and then I had a car accident in the Fall...so, I guess sort of.
Where did you go on vacation? Florida in the Fall and Baltimore in the Spring to see Baby Max.
What did you purchase that was over 100 dollars? My new cell phone.
Did you know anybody who got married? Emily & Jarret!
Did you move anywhere?
Nope.
What sporting events did you attend? I went to an OU/TU Basketball game. And, that very well could be the only sporting event I went to.
What concerts/shows did you go to? Honestly, I am so lame...I cannot remember going to a single one.
Describe your birthday: My birthday was low key. I went to Zumba and out to dinner with Tommy, Iris, Megan and Andy to Sr. Tequila's!
What is the one thing you thought you would not do, but did, in 2008? Start a blog ; )
What has been your favorite moments? My weeklong vacation in Florida with Tommy (& Tori and Eric) and my new nephew being born
Any new additions to your family? Baby Max!
What was your best month? October? They were all nice, really!
Who has been your best drinking buddy? Probably Tommy, since I am such a huge drinker and all...
Made new friends? Yes ; )
Favorite night out? There are just so many!!! Does Emily's wedding count? I totally hung and was out to 2:30.
Other than home, where did you spend most of your time? Work.
Be honest - did you watch American Idol? No.
Change your hairstyle? I cut it a little shorter. Seriously, though, I have had the same hair style my whole life. Only now it is without bangs.
Have any car accidents? Yes. Thankfully no one was hurt...only my pocketbook.
How old did you turn this year? Let's just so this is the first year ever that I was thrilled to be the youngest of all of my friends.
Do you have a New Years resolution? No.
Do anything embarrassing? I am sure I have...I just cannot remember.
Buy anything new from eBay? Subscriptions to Inc. and Entreprenuer magazines.
Get married or divorced? No.
Get arrested? No.
Been snowboarding? No. Ugh. I hate being cold and hate skiing even more!
Did you get sick this year? Not sick enough to miss work. So, I guess not.
Are you happy to see 2008 end? 2008 was a fine year for me. So, I am indifferent on the year ending.
Been naughty or nice? Nice, of course!

Comments

  1. Can you use my pics from Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had pics of Tommy doing the Helecopter with his sweater :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts