Great Gift

Lately, I have been on a roll of giving one of my favorite gifts that keeps on giving....at least for one year. So, I have added some of my favorite mags to my Amazon Store but wanted to share them with you guys too.

At one time, I was subscribing to US Weekly, Cosmo, Glamour, Reader's Digest and Everyday with Rachael Ray. It was a little much at once. So, now I have weaned my subscribing down to only four.

Now, when I tell people I subscribe to Reader's Digest (thanks, mom!) I have gotten a few questions if I am 60. But, I learn so much from this! There are so many tidbits and facts! And, I often times know a story before it even makes it to the Today Show. See, I am so in the know.


I got the Food Network magazine for my sister for Christmas and it is great! I liked it so much that I ordered a subscription for myself and my friend, Aja, for her birthday too!

And, because I am a nerd, I subscribe to Entrepreneur and Inc. I like them both but Inc. is quite a bit better. They both have inspiring and educational stories to take your business to the next level.

So, next time you are looking for a unique gift, give a magazine that matches the interest of your friend or family member. They will think of you all year!

Comments

Popular Posts