New Logo

I hope everyone is safe and warm during this icky weather. Well, it actually isn't so bad. I am at home and in my pjs and it is only 5:10! And, there is the Bachelor tonight too! And, Gossip Girl. I love Monday night tv. It doesn't get any better than this. Well...I wish someone else was making dinner. But, beggars can't be choosers, right?

My side job has been pretty busy lately. I am working on a website and several other projects for some other clients. I recently finished a new logo for the husband of a friend of mine from college. He is heading up a new endeavor - purchasing and managing assisted living centers. Below is the logo that we worked on together. Justin had a lot of great ideas, so I am pleased with how it turned out. I think it looks really classy and sophisticated. Thanks for letting me play show & tell today!

Comments

  1. Just wanted to let you know I think the logo looks great! It's our desk top at home too! It's almost midnight and I can't sleep... what better thing to do than catch up on myspace/facebook/and a fun thing to do read your blog! WOW the time on your hands - I'm envious! Keep blogging! Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts