2 Favorites Around the House

There are two favorites around our house. First, we will start with a human favorite: Dunkin Donuts Coffee. Have you guys tried this? T & I just love it. You can get it at Target and it has a perfect blend of flavor and strength. My faves are Hazelnut and Vanilla. If you haven't tried it you definitely should. There is nothing better than waking up with a cup on the weekend. I would love it on the weekdays too, but that would require too much effort.
Now, for the puppy favorite: Beneful. I have never seen our dogs eat so fast as when they get Beneful. Pudge will even do a little dance, appropriately dubbed the 4 Paw Prance, when he sees this treat in his bowl. One of my favorite Pudge moments is when I came in one day after a few weeks of Beneful and we had gotten him another brand of dog food and he looked at his bowl, looked at me, looked at his bowl and then looked at me with a true look of disdain. It was so sad and funny I had to call Tommy immediately. I swear they put some sort of doggy "crack" in here. But, I love to buy this little treat and see how happy it makes my pups. I have no hope as a mom.

Comments

  1. I need to try the Dunkin Donuts coffee, several people have said it is good. I also need to you to give me a lesson on how to work my new coffee pot since you have the same one, I still haven't taken it out of the box (sorry mom)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts