Christmas 2010

Yep, you read that right - 2010. I was perusing my Crate and Barrel Catalog and they have so many cute holiday items! Unfortunately, with Christmas being about one week away there is really no sense in getting any of these full price. So I am getting my fingers all ready for some after Christmas purchasing.

I will eat these before Christmas 2010.

I have loved this pillow ever since my friend Janie told me about it. It looks just like my little Carter and Pudge. I, however, do not like the price tag of around $90. Definitely an after-Christmas purchase.
These adorable ornaments are already sold out. I guess I will have to be a little faster next year, but aren't they cute???
More later!

Comments

  1. Oh, sweet Katie....good luck finding the pillow after Christmas! Last year, they were totally sold out! I do have my pillow out and I love it! I thought of you when I unpacked it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie! I love your blog. I noticed you followed mine before I switched. If you would like to add me again, my new address is: www.amberellisphotography.blogspot.com. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about buying you the pillow until I saw the price. I love you but unfortunately my love has limits named Andy...ha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts