Quirky

Everyone who has been with me since the beginning knows how I am pretty much always "inventing" things only to find out they already exist. Sigh.

Well, today I came across the website Quirky. People basically submit their great ideas, they are voted on by the community, if the idea "wins" preorders begin and once the minimum is met the product goes into production. Um, brilliant. And somehow you make money.





My favorite invention is the "Beamer." You basically attach it to your to your cell phone and now you have a camera flash for your cell cam. I sooo could use this.


Now when brilliance strikes, I know how to make it happen.

On a personal note, I was going to ask you guys for your prayers for my father-in-law, Vic. He recently had a spot removed on his nose that came back as cancerous, so I would love it if you guys could keep him in your prayers for healing and a full recovery. Thanks you guys!

Comments

  1. Hi, Katie,
    Of course, I will be praying for your sweet father-in-law for a complete recovery.
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts