Monday, July 19, 2010

Free Printable!

I am excited to offer you guys my first free printable that I made for my nephew's Sip and Sea.
The first printable download includes four designs that you can use with a circle...

or scallop punch. To download, please click here and then click the download link from Scribd to save to your computer.
Also, I have another printable of the party flags we used for the favors. Click here to download!
If you guys use these, I would love to see what you create! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie, You are so incredible talented. The party decor and food looked wonderful for the Sip and Sea.
Love, Aunt Angie

Sweet Simplicity said...

Thanks for sharing! I have your post starred in my google reader.

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Seriously?! You are amazing!! Love this party and the awesome printables...I can't wait to use them for a party someday. Thanks for sharing! :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity