This may just become a cupcake blog

I am all about doable craft projects. Because when it comes right down to it, I am not crafty. Like at all. Basically, I need someone to do the hard work for me, I add a few little easy details and there you go - a work of art.

Last month I posted about Sugar Robot, where you can get really cute toppers for your cupcakes. I am trying to be holiday themed with this post, but I figure who doesn't need a few martinis around the holidays? I'll take 2.

These leaves - totally edible.
Did you guys know there was such a think as cupcake stencils? Me either. My sister and I picked these Wilton Stencils up yesterday at Hobby Lobby. I think I can do that. Looks simple enought.

And ones for Christmas.
Also, if you are a Crate Barrel fan (like myself) they also sell these. How am I just finding out about these now?? It might have something to do with the fact I don't bake. But that is just a guess.

Comments

Popular Posts