A Perfect Marriage


My friend, Megan C., sent me this email today that my favorite magazine (Real Simple) and one of my favorite retail stores (Pottery Barn) have teamed up to offer holiday classes covering the best decorating and entertaining ideas of the holiday season, from decking the halls to hosting a party.

Experts will share insider tips on making the holidays effortlessly festive and fun, presenting time-saving advice and step-by-step demonstrations.

Sunday, November 29th or December 6th
All Pottery Barn stores nationwide.

All class participants will receive 10% off all items featured in the class.* (Not a bad deal!)

Call your local Pottery Barn store for times and to reserve your space. Click here to find a store near you. For tips, timelines and recipes for throwing holiday parties with ease, check out Pottery Barn Party Planner and RealSimple.com.

Thanks for the tip, Megan! I love experiential marketing and you know I love a good party. I am going to try to check this out on December 6th.

Comments

  1. How fun. I love, love, love pottery barn. I just wish I could make it look as good at home as it looked in the store before I bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Pottery Barn. Love Pottery Barn Kids. Wish I had enough "dough" to just replicate the pages of the catalog I liked in each room of my house!!! (i.e., the famous Friends episode with Rachel and Phoebe...."this is exactly like page 96 of the Spring catalog"!!!) Ha! Wish I had one near me so I could go to the class though - sounds like a fun thing to do with some girlfriends!!! Enjoy! (and take some pics to blog with if they'll let you!) love, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts