Shopping Genie

Have I told you guys I am already about half way through shopping for Christmas? I know. Over achiever. I still need to get Tommy that Snuggie, though. Even though I sound overly ambitious, I actually never left the house. I just kept Jeff Bezos in business for awhile longer.

I will be posting some fun Christmas ideas soon, but until then I thought I would help you guys do some research. Both Target and Gifts.com have some really great tools to find the perfect gift for those hard to buy for people in your life (like your brother -in-law).

Target has a gift finder where you can choose by guy or girl, age group and then it breaks it down by interest.

Gifts.com is really fun and has gifts in a millions (okay, so 13) of catergories. And in case you get confused there are cute little icons to put you back on track.

Comments

  1. Ahhhh, Target. Too bad the Houston believes that having a decent Super Target within the city limits is against the law. I mean there is one, but it is so way far away. And the shopping carts are not compatible with Alex's car seat. So there you go. Target turned on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am alittle over half way done myself. Takes for ever as I buy for about 60 people. Only ones I tend to wait on are Mr. Fix It, Chosen Child and my nieces and nephews. It changes throughout the year on the toys (ahem... or electronics) that they want........... so I've learned the hard way to wait! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for people to start doing gift idea posts. I need some help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is tommy your husband? because my husband is wanting a snuggie and well, i just don't know how i feel about that? i think if he's all snuggled up in that on the couch, i'll end up doing even more of the work with three kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Jen, he is! I kind of also want to get one for the dogs...but I think that might be going too far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you serious?? Sheesh, I need to get on the ball!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts