More Thanksgiving Fun

I love, love, love when I get ideas from you guys. My cousin, Jennifer, sent me some fun Thanksgiving ideas that I had to share. I especially love these because I know they are so kid friendly....which means I can do them.

All of these ideas can be found on Disney's Family Fun website, along with recipes and instructions. Really, this whole website is great for those of you with kids (or need to do more simple crafts like me).

Look at these little pilgrim hats! They are just chocolate covered marshmallows sitting on the same cookies that the witch's hats were made from.


Ha - another Thanksgiving dinner cupcake! (Would you ever guess these were so popular??)
White chocolate dipped ice cream cone teepees.

An easy no cook, bake or refrigerate option.

I always love a good excuse for a nutter butter.

Okay...now I cannot decide if this is cute or creepy. Cute on paper for sure...cute on a pie...not quite there yet.I am going to give you guys a direct link to this one. It looks a little more complicated, but can you imagine how many people you would impress?

These are donut hole acorns, you guys. I just looked up the directions and they are super simple: chocolate frosting, donut holes, toffee and a pretzel. I think I need to make these.

I think paper printables are a great idea for those little ones at your table this holiday. There are tons of games, coloring pages and more that you can download and print.

And get even more placecard printables.






I cannot wait to see all of your Thanksgiving tablescapes! We are still working ours out. (i.e. We have no idea what we are doing.)

Comments

  1. Those ideas are adorable! I love the little acorns made from donut holes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts