Turkey Dinner...in cupcake form

I absolutely love these Thanksgiving cupcakes from Cupcakes Take the Cake (and they do) who found them at Kenna's Cupcake Company in MN. I love that they took Thanksgiving so seriously and created a full Thanksgiving spread.

Apparently, I have been in the cupcake closet because as I have been searching for Thanksgiving cupcakes it seems that Thanksgiving tables are all the rage in the cupcake world. I do have to say, though, I am in love. Is this not hilarious? I wonder where I could find something like this locally? Oh, this comes from yesbutnobutyes (equally funny blog name).

Honestly, people, google Thanksgiving cupcakes and all you get are tablescapes. (Okay, so maybe I am exaggerating a little.) But now I am super intrigued and must share them all with you. Bwahaahaaa. These were found on Mac & Cheese, photo credit to Whole Foods.


Am I the only one who has never seen such a thing? I love the packaging on these from Black Eiffel. Technically these are "TV Dinner cupcakes" but who is keeping score?


Even Martha has a sense of humor.


I must stop or else I will be pulled into the black hole also known as the internet and never go to sleep. I am always impressed with the little treasures you can find on google. XOXO.

Comments

  1. Sweet goodness. I just tried to show Luke this, and all he said was "Oh, little cupcakes". He totally does NOT get it! The tiny green beans?? Although I would have rather seen tiny green bean casserole, but still. What is WRONG with that man??? Are these not the cutest things ever?? (The answer is, yes, yes they are.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! They all crack me up...especially the corn cobs by Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Are these ever fun!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute cupcakes!!! Paula Deen was making the "TV Dinner" cupcakes with the writers of Hello Cupcake! the other night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The corncob cupcakes and the TV dinner cupcakes above them were created by Karen Tack & Alan Richardson of Hello Cupcake fame. They may have been featured on Martha's website, but they are not the brainchild of Martha. (proper credit where credit is due :)

    Meanwhile, Hello Cupcake has come up with their own version of the stuffed turkey cupcake that they demonstrate in a video on the Taste of Home website.

    Thank you so much for sharing all these adorable cupcakes, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. is there a recipe? if so can I have it. At my school I am the cupcake queen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts