See my name in lights!

Okay, so maybe not so much my name....

But I have been working very hard (seriously, like nights and weekends) on Habitat's Gala invites, ads and promos. So, when you are driving down the Broken Arrow or 75 and see this sign - just think you guys kind of know someone a little bit famous. (I am still trying to connect those dots, too.)


Lamar was nice enough to donate space on their digital billboards to Habitat to advertise our Gala on March 6th.

Here is a sneak peek at the invite:

And the invite for the patron party:

If you guys are interested in attending, more information can be found on the Tulsa Habitat website here. Tommy and I trying to fill a table as well, so just let me know if you want to sit with us. (Tickets are $100 and $50 from each ticket is tax deductible.) And if you read this and have a business and would like to donate to the auction, I will be your best friend. Forever.

XOXO - Katie

Comments

  1. Katie, that is very sweet for to volunteer for Habitat, and your promo pieces, invites, etc. look great!! Your dad would be so proud!!!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts