The eagle has landed...

Or the baby bird...whatev.

I haven't been into Pottery Barn since Christmas, so I was excited to come across their new bird collection! Um, hello, you know I love birds. (Aunt Angie, you will love this collection!)

I HAVE to have these. I lurve coffee cups. I have an overabundance in my cabinet. I simply cannot say no.

And salt and pepper shakers -- love them as well. Odd, considering I don't use salt or pepper. But that's never stopped me from buying anything before.

How lovely would these accessories be with these robin's egg blue bowls?

I think there might be some new accessories in my future.

Comments

  1. You're right, Katie . . . I do love the new PB collection!!
    I will have to get something for my kitchen. After I take down all my Christmas decorations, I will need something new because everything will look so bare!! Thanks for keeping us up-to-date!!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all so pretty! I love the bowls!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts