I am so on this


You know how I am always trying to plan someone's birthday party or baby shower, right? Luckily, I have a few friends and relatives who have no interest in this. (Or at least I tell myself that.) I found this cupcake stand at Polka Dot Birthdays who found it on Imperfectly Beautiful's blog that is completely easy to create and looks great too.
Just cover three different sized boxes with craft paper, make a ribbon belt around your boxes, cut out some initials out and voila.
I will let you know when someone lets me do this for them. I know Megan has a shower for Addie coming up...I am sure I can weasel my way into helping with the decor.

Comments

  1. I LOVE it!! I am SO on this too!! It is GORGEOUS!! We are having a Valentine Party and this will be making an appearance!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOO Cute.. I know it is quite a long time away but this would be adorable for Finny's first birthday or even better if I could EVER get a niece or nephew I could do it for you :) love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! I love planning showers and parties. I hope I get to use this soon too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts