More easy party ideas

You guys know I love a party. Love them. So I want to share the love.

I came across this cute backdrop recently on the Twitter feed of My Sweet & Saucy. It is a such a statement and all it is made of is ribbon and scrapbook paper. Huge impact, really cheap.

I also LOVE dessert stands and presentation. Today on Hostess with the Mostess she has the easiest dessert stand.
These are all the supplies you need. So simple!


Okay, now you guys, go out and have a party and let me know what you do. I would LOVE to see your projects!

Comments

  1. Cute, and fairly easy. I need to make one of those sometime...when I get around to it, I'll send you pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE both ideas!! I'm totally using the scrapbook paper backdrop. Don't know when, but I'll throw a party just to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts