Since everyone has been asking me how I did the centerpieces for Allison's shower (okay, I am totally lying...I don't think anyone has asked since the shower, but I am always looking for content, so this will have to do) I thought I would show you how.

We started with these bird pencil holders we found at Michaeal's.


They were already pre-assembled and plain. (How lucky were we to find these too?)

We painted the edges (we = my mom).

I traced the bird onto scrapbook paper and cut it out.


Adhered to the bird with spray adhesive.


We used several patterns of scrapbooking paper.


Voila - an easy centerpiece.

Comments

  1. The shower is totally adorable and I love this tutorial ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. katie you are funny and sooooo creative! kels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Love the different papers on them :)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'm going to have to use that idea! Surely I can find a place for something that cute in my birdie nursery. I love the shower pics...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute!! What a great find, and I l-o-v-e how you fixed them up!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts