New Books


As you all know, I don't cook. Why is it, though, that I am so looking forward to this cookbook coming out so much? Maybe the Pioneer Woman will inspire me when I meet her in person at her book signing!!!

For those of you who do not stalk follow her like me, go ahead and make plans to attend her
Tulsa book signing:

Tuesday, October 27th
Tulsa Historical Society on 25th & Peoria
7 - 9 p.m. (Um, that probably won't be enough time...I am just sayin)

Or, if you are somewhere else in the US you can get her whole book tour schedule here.

Kelsey, April and I have already planned our outfits. (Okay...so maybe just I have.) Since April has met the Pioneer Woman and I have "talked" to her during a live session on her blog we are basically best friends.


Another book I am looking forward to reading is Ace of Cakes: Inside the World of Charm City Cakes. For some reason I am fascinated with being inside the world of Charm City Cakes. I Tivo the show. I read their blog. We are basically bffs. Only they have never met me. But I am sure they would LOVE me if they did.

Comments

  1. Thanks to you, I LOVE THE PIONEER WOMAN! She's awesome, and I can't wait to buy her cookbook either. I will have to see if she's coming to OKC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally there!! What are you wearing?? I will coordinate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous you will get to go to her book-signing! Oh, if only she would come to the 'Port. Guess we're just not a big enough stop on the old Book Tour Map! Might have to send you a check to get me a personalized "signed" copy though! I'll let you know! If I knew I'd be in Houston or Dallas on those days though I'd attend in person! very exciting stuff! Keep me posted so I don't forget!!! love, jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is also having one in Pawhuska!!! You can come up and go with me!!

    Also FYI If your friend isn't with anyone right now, Cowboy Josh is single again, he went to the CCR concert with us last week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts