Got some stuff on my mind...

First, I have an earworm. Are you disgusted? Well, you should be.

You know - earworms? They are those songs that play over and over and over again in your head. I have one. It will not stop. I know I am not alone. Matt Lauer even gets them.

Let's just say I gotta feelin' that after this video you will have an earworm too.



And in case you are a huge fan of choreographed crowd dancing scenes, you can also see this one by TMobile.



I have to give them credit, though, I swear this looks like it was taken from a cell phone. We can only hope.

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Gross Katie, I totally thought you had a worm in your ear! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny...you had me going with the earworm thing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts