Baby Finley is Here!

I am so excited to introduce my new niece, Finley Marie! She was born this morning after a really easy delivery for my sister (well, I can say that because I was not the mom) at 7:50 this morning. She is so teeny tiny -only 5 pounds, 10 ounces and 19.25 inches long. She has a FULL head of hair. I just got my camera back today, so I will post more pics soon. These were highjacked from Emily's Facebook page. So, special thanks to her!



She is just perfect and we love her so much!

In other niece/nephew news, Max called me by my name today...totally unprovoked! And he hasn't seen me in awhile, so he rannnnn and gave me a huge hug. I am totally world's greatest aunt!

Comments

  1. Oh, Finley is so beautiful, and Allison looks wonderful, too!!! I have been checking your blog all day to see pictures of our newest great niece. Thank you for keeping us posted. I am so happy for all of you!!!!!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that hair!! Love it!
    Yay, I'm so excited for your whole family!!
    You are definitely world's greatest aunt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Allison and Kyle!! Love the faux-hawk too! She is just beautiful!

    And Katie, of course you are the best aunt!! I mean, really!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fin loves her aunt kk so much! She says u def. Are worlds best aunt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super exciting!!! Now you can now spoil her rotten. She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, THAT HAIR!! I LOVE it!! She is so cute, and your sister looks amazing, too! Congrats to you all...you definitely need to bust out your world's greatest aunt gear today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finley is so BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats to Aunt Katie, and of course to proud parents Allison & Kyle! We can't wait to meet our newest little cousin, and she is adorable - love her hair!!! (reminds me so much of Addison!!!) What a tiny, precious gift - so glad she is here safe and sound! Post more pics when you can! We can't wait to see more of beautiful baby Finley! love, Jennifer, Dwayne, Cooper, & Addison

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Greatest Aunt in the World, I can just picture you carting Finley around in little tiny Katie-look-a-like clothing! You are going to have so much fun with her!Please tell Allison I'm very happy that she's here and all is well. XOXO Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Katie she is precious! Wow can you imagine if the girls weekend was planned for this weekend! LOL I guess you did have reason to worry! She an Cort almost have the same b'days...his is sept 24th!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts