Perfect Day - Perfect Gift

For hosting my sister's shower, Allison gave Kristen and I the perfect gift. Her card read Thank you for giving me my perfect day. I want to give you yours! She had a bag full of perfect little presents.

The cute damask bag had everything that I love - wine, wine glasses, Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine (for a day by the pool), a gift certificate for a pedicure, a gift card for a movie with popcorn and my favorite candy - York Peppermint Patties. So perfect.

How cute is this "Thank You" wine label? I cannot for the life of me find it online. If you are in Tulsa, though, Allison got it at Jan Markey Gifts.


Yes, I am ghetto and still drink White Zin. But I fit in with the college kids still. So, there.

Here is a close up of the wine glasses. They have little chalkboards on them! So, instead of wine charms you can just write your name. Brilliant! These come from Pier 1. (Well, I think. I really have no idea. But I found them on their website and that works for this post.)

Thanks, Al! Can't wait to use all my fun gifts!

Comments

  1. What an awesome gift bag! I love the wine and the glasses with the chalkboard...clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister is so sweet! And such a pretty gift bag of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those glasses are too fun! What a fun and wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you could probably make your own wine glasses with the chalkboard paint!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not crafty so making my own glasses like Betsy suggested would turn out TERRIBLE! Check out www.chalkboardchina.com ~ maybe a possible blog topic! I've never purchased anything but it all looks really fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts