The fattened calves–an update

So remember my post begging for help on “wide-calf” tall boots?  Well, I took your advice and went to DSW.

I found a pair that actually fit and definitely didn’t break the bank:

It likely helps that they slouch a bit, but, hey, I am officially trendy now.  I got these in black, but they look weird online. I promise they are just black.

I also found a pair of heeled ones at TJ Maxx:

They are also sold at Macy’s for $130, but I got them for $85. I love a deal.

I also got ankle boots from Zappos, but don’t think I should press my trendy luck by wearing skinny jeans with the ankle boots. Ask me again in about 2 years from now. When the trend is dying, I am sure I will be picking it up.

And if you happen to be in the market for slippers, I found the cutest ones ever from the Loft.

I may have a shoe problem.  Don’t tell Tommy.

Comments

  1. I just ordered a pair of boots today! What kind of ankle boots did you get? I'm looking for a pair I can wear to work with my slacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the boots! Hell yes on the great deal, too! :) And those slippers are awesome! I've been kinda obsessed with slippers this year. I kinda want to get them for everyone. I'm really not kidding. When Loft has one of their good 40% sales, I should totally order some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great on the boots!! You are going to look so cute - and trendy!! Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I really need a cute pair of heeled boots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for finding boots and LOVE those slippers. I wish they were actual shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute boots and I LOVE those slippers...if I bought them, I would have a hard time not wearing them out of the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of those pairs of boots! Yay for success!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute. I am glad you found what you were looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seriously almost got those slippers last week! SO cute!
    Nice work on the boots and keeping our economy afloat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT job!!! They are all so cute! Love the slippers :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My cankleless legs finally found a pair of boots as well! I AM SO EXCITED! Zappos has a whole lot and you can search by circumference size. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I shared this post on my blog today because I love those slippers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts