Packaging

Since I cannot get seem to get the Christmas theme off of my blog, I wanted to share with you what I am thinking for my packaging this year.

I love the look!  I saw this on Pinterest and loved the idea of the paper ribbon. It keeps your ribbon from getting crushed and still has a great look.  I ended up purchasing it from etsy seller Paperjacks, along with some labels. I am thinking of doing kraft paper as my wrap with this as my color. 

Hopefully this will motivate me to wrap a gift this year. I usually just throw them in a bag. I could honestly win an award for world’s worst wrapper.  No lie.  Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. That is a really cute look! You'll do great wrapping your gifts
    Love, Aunt Angi8e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I'm excited to get my paper this year. It matches the colors in my x-mas cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a shopping cart full of this stuff, but I haven't hit purchase yet. Not sure why, because it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you get the cute paper to wrap it. It matches so nicely. I only saw labels and ribbon on here etsy site. Thanks.
    Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I wrap everything because I love getting to unwrap gifts. I need to work on my bow making skills however.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing idea! I'm going to have to give this one a try. New follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Regina, I am not sure where she got the paper. It does look great, though! I ended up just buying kraft paper at Michael's. I think it will look cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts