Clearly Indecisive

(The title is my attempt at a pun….please tell me it was a success.)

This week I went to my brother-in-law for an eye exam (have I told you there are THREE eye doctors in my immediate family? The other two live in Nebraska. I have eyes covered.) With my insurance I get a free pair of frames or contacts each year. Last year I got some new contacts, so this year I am getting frames.

Annnnnd I cannot decide. Imagine that.

I have a favorite, but they don’t appear to be any one else’s that I have polled (in my defense, I have only polled two people). 

What do you think?

1 - iphone pics 111211 004 2- iphone pics 111211 005 3- iphone pics 111211 006

4- iphone pics 111211 007 5- iphone pics 111211 008 6- iphone pics 111211 009

Or are they all basically indistinguishable from the other?  Here are close ups if that helps:

1 -iphone pics 111211 0102- iphone pics 111211 011

3- iphone pics 111211 012 4- iphone pics 111211 013

5- iphone pics 111211 014 6- iphone pics 111211 015

Comments

  1. Pretty much all look the same, so you win with any choice. I think #1 is my favorite though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 is my favorite too. The others just seem to overwhelm your face shape. I also really like the tortoise shell.

    I was just having this problem the other day...good idea to have a poll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote #1
    super cute!!!
    PS I bought 4 more boxes of Pumkin bars:)
    ~Iris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the title of your post is a success!! You are so clever!! I can't see a lot of difference - I guess I need an eye exam!! But I'm thinking any one on the top row because the ones on the bottom row seem to be bigger.
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, i initially thought they were all the same pair! ha! i pick #1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like 1 or 2. love mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I think they all look pretty much the same. Number 1 is my fave though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all pretty similar. I think #4 looks a little wide for your face. I keep going back to #6. I like the darker frames, but I also like the lighter ones. haha. I'm not being very helpful. They all look good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Which one did you like that no one else did? I'm so nosy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 6! love them! if you don't get them I will:) ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. #1 or #2 are my favorite by far!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely #1. LOVE THEM and they look adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look GREAT in glasses, friend! I was like "Oooh 1!" then "1 and 5!" then "1, 2, 5, and 6!" So yeah... I'm kinda thinking you look fantastic in them all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1 or 6! I agree that 4 looks to wide for your face. Your hair looks great btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. In case you haven't picked I like 6.

    ReplyDelete
  16. umm they're all super cute! If I HAD to pick a favorite I'd go with 1 or 5 ! I need to pick out new glasses soon too! You just reminded me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stupid phone- I totally tried to comment on this Saturday night, since my opinion on the matter is CLEARLY important! HA!
    Okay, I like #1 the best! Which was your fav? I would say which is my least favorite, but with my luck it will be the one you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have lots of glasses. I like #1 and #6 the best!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like #6! You reminded me that I need to get an eye exam and new glasses. I hate picking them out. :) But yes, I'd go with #6!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts