The Cutest Little House You Ever Did See

A few months ago my in-laws embarked on fixing up what used to be a little play house in their backyard.  They were going to tear it down, but their neighbor who is an amazing woodworker talked them into fixing it up.  It was finished recently and I have to share because it is just so darn cute.

The house even has skylights!

Inside the house:

My father-in-law works for a place that sells windows and doors and they had some sample windows that they were just going to throw away.  This play house has nicer windows (double-hung!) than I do!

The nieces and nephews love it!

And to top it all off – it’s a miniature and you know how I feel about a miniature ;). 

Comments

  1. Holy cow!!! That is the cutest ever! What amazing grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is fantastic! I want to move in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a little kids dream!!! wow!!! so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute its that!! I would have killed for one of these when I was little! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That house is adorable!!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, how fun! My grandparents had a tree house that was so much fun...great memories will be made in that little house!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts