Weekly Faves

Check out this cute turkey appetizer featured by my friend Anne of A. Party Style. She gives directions on her blog to create this adorable cute turkey.  (Anne, I tried to post a comment, but for some reason I couldn’t post from my computer!)

I have a weird love for capiz shells. Maybe it was because I got married on the beach. Maybe it is because they are cool looking. I am not sure. But I love these capiz shell Christmas Trees featured on Sand and Sisal.

If you are still looking for the perfect Pumpkin Pie recipe, I am totally drooling over this one – Caramel Pumpkin Pie – from The Farm Girl Recipes.

You know how I feel about Chex Puppy Chow Mix. LOVE.  So I was especially intrigued by this Hot Cocoa Chex Mix created by Hoosier Homemade and featured on I heart Naptime.

Another creative idea featured on Anne’s blog this week was stamped cookies. Such a good idea!  (Assuming the stamp has never been used. He, he!)

I love this idea of easy cookies to “bake” with kids like these acorn cookies featured on Sheek Shindigs.

Another great idea is this baked bread cornucopia featured on Taste of Home.  I would so eat this.

If I don’t post before Thursday, I hope you each have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Mine will be full of desserts (forget the turkey!) and Breaking Dawn. Cannot wait!

Comments

  1. Ok, these all look fabulous. I'm loving the turkey appetizer. So cute! And yes, now I'm hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these! The carmel pumpkin pie looks delish! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Katie,
    I love all of these ideas!! I hope you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving! Please tell everyone Hello for me!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. John and I are dying to see Breaking Dawn too. We need a babysitter stat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie!
    Thanks for the double feature on this week's faves. I feel so loved! :) So weird you couldn't leave a comment!? Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I saw traffic coming from your site so I had to pop on over and say hello! Thanks for featuring my Capiz Christmas Trees! I used to live in Tulsa and my closest friends are all still there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts