A holiday must-buy

So a few years I took the plunge and bought a fake tree.  It is soooooo much easier, but I miss the smell of a fresh cut tree. I also keep my tree in our office and close the doors because Carter eats the (fake) berries off the tree. However, this leads to a stale smell from the rug in the office that permeates the room. Sorry, TMI and totally gross, but true. 

However, today I came across something that solves both of my problems (the lack of fresh tree smell and the stale air) – Scentsicles.  I wish I was being paid for this endorsement, but I just wanted to share the love.

These are scented ornaments that you put in your tree and they let out a smell that is amazingly close to the smell of a fresh cut tree.  I got mine at Lowe’s for $7ish, but they are available online here. Then, at the end of the season, you just throw them away.

You will love them!

Comments

  1. This is one of my favorite scents. I need to check into this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Katie!! Thanks for finding such wonderful ideas for all of us.
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts