A couple of secrets

I like cheap candles and I cannot lie. (That is sung to the tune of Sir Mix-A-Lots I like Big Butts.)

Okay, people, Walmart, as much as I hate to say it, has the best value on candles. They are fragrant, CHEAP, and last a good amount of time. I am really into the pumpkin spice one. It smells amazing and I light it almost every day.  And it only set me back $5. 

My favorite, favorite, favorite non-bargain candle (and the only reason I have it is because it was a gift from Megan) is the Thymes Frasier Fir candle.

This one will set you back a cool $26, but the smell is incredible.  However, since I am buying it myself, I will shopping at Walmart this season :).

Also, another Walmart find (I promise I am a Target girl at heart!!!), but my friend Iris made me these Krusteaz Pumpkin Bars and they are freaking amazing. 

They have a pumpkin filling with a gingerbread crust and are worth every calorie (only 180). You will love them!  Assuming you even remotely like pumpkin. If not, I feel sorry for you. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Okay, speaking of cheapness and Walmart---have you seen the "knock-off" Scentsy warmers and refills? Well, I own the real thang and now a knock-off and frankly, can't tell the the difference. I think the fakies are from Better Homes-$15 for a warmer and $2 for refills, about half the price of Scentsy. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and one more thing....the brand Krusteaz (maker of the pumpkin things) is the only brand who uses REAL blueberries in their muffin mix. Just an FYI... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend just got the BEST bowl at WalMart for Thanksgiving stuff. I keep thinking I might need to actually pay a visit to one. That said, the closest one to me is on Admiral. Um.. not happening...haha... I used to go more when I worked at State Farm and would go to the one in BA.

    Dude.. I have had ENOUGH of these earthquakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, I must try those pumpkin bars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh the Thyme candle has been burning in our house for a few weeks! I don't know what I'll do when it's gone :( We need to find a cheaper way to get that one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts