Weekly Faves

There is definitely a theme this week with my favorites: food! It must be the Thanksgiving holiday coming up. Or not. I do love to eat. For example, if anyone so much as mentions Puppy Chow (the chocolate/peanut butter chex mix kind), I MUST have it. Can you guess who thought of it yesterday? Ahem.

This week Jane of Dissecting Jane featured her “fried” zucchini. I love friend zucchini, but never eat it, so I am excited to try this healthy version.

(Jane, hope you don’t mind I stole your pic!)

My favorite post this week was from Iowa Girl Eats.  She posted about her recent trip to the Dole Headquarters and some of the Weight Loss Apps, information and healthy eating tips.  Great post for you to check out if you are interested in healthy eating.

I haven’t had much luck with my crockpot recipes, but I think it might be time to give it another go.  My friend Aja posted two great crockpot recipes this week: Baked Potato Soup and Salsa Chicken.  They both look delicious and easy.

Another one of my favorite cooking sites is Elefantitas Alegres.  Check out this Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole. She describes it as tasting like spinach artichoke dip and pasta. Um, yes. Sign me up.

And that’s all I have!  Eat well this week, my friends.

Also, thanks on the glasses help. I think my favorites are #1 with #6 as a close second.

Comments

  1. Now that you've used my photo I fully expect to put Annie Leibovitz out of a job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Katie- I need to make all of these things. NOW. I am craving hot, comfort type food!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts