Sick Day

I am going on seriously like Day 6.5 of a never ending cold. Really, world, really? So I am going to take a blogging sick day.


But first, didn't my Saturday dinner look yum? Well, truth be told, I wanted to see if I could email a post from my phone. (I totally could.) Anyway, I made a margherita pizza with Archer Farms' Tandori Garlic Naan. Though, I am pretty sure this is not typically a base for pizza, it totally rocks. I topped the naan with petso. Buitoni is my favorite. It is the perfect flavor and I ALWAYS have some in my fridge. (I love to take a rotisserie chicken, steam some broccoli, cook some pasta and throw it all together with this pesto.)

Then I used fresh mozzerella, bagged mozzerella and cherry tomatoes for a delicious meal. Tommy approved :). (Though that isn't saying much...he will eat anything and loves anything I "cook.")

Comments

  1. Feel better! I had a cough for almost the entire month of Sept. Thanks for sharing that recipe, I would have NEVER guessed those ingredients. Sounds delicious though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! I've had a cold for like 2 weeks now. Super annoying. And yes, your Saturday dinner looked SO good! I read it on my phone but starred it so I could comment once I got on the computer & tell you that you couldn't post a picture like that with no recipe. So thanks for the info...I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry you are still feeling bad! I am sounding less like RuPaul and more like Peter Brady in the puberty episode.....so there IS hope that you will feel better soon. Maybe.

    Now go take some Mucinex

    jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I surely hope you start feeling better very soon!! Thanks for the recipe . . . that looks and sounds delicious.
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds yum! I'm a Buitoni fan as well.
    Sorry you haven't been feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pizza sounds AMAZING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a good husband! I hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts