Guilty Pleasures

One day I really will upload my Boston pics and post them. But it is soooo much effort. Instead, I was inspired by Lauren from Walk with Me on this Journey Called Life's post today about her guilty pleasure, so I decided to share some of mine. Sadly, this is only a sampling. I kind of have a lot.

1- Gossip Girl. Peeps, if you aren't watching you are so missing out. And I usually watch this in my bedroom where I don't have HD, and tonight I watched on my "nice" tv. It is a whole different world when you see the clothes up close! Love the Chuck/Blair, Serena/Dan/Nate drama. Though, I could live without another Georgina storyline. (Can I get an Amen on that...or am I the only person in my 30s that watches this teenage drama?)

Also, Jane, I am thinking there is a strong resemblance between you and Blair. I actually meant to text this to you as I watched tonight, but decided to see if you really are reading :).


2- Okay you guys, this summer I was on a Braum's mix kick. There may have been a period where I got three a week. (Hmm...perhaps that explains why I need to do more Zumba.) They introduced a new mix this summer: Chocolate Chip Waffle Cone - Braum's Vanilla Soft Serve Frozen Yogurt with pieces of bakery fresh waffle cone and chocolate chips. Only that wasn't good enough for me...I had them add strawberries. It was like a chocolate covered strawberry...in a waffle cone. Heaven!
3- Yes, I still watch the Real World. I know I am not the only one. Even more embarassing...I have NEVER missed a season. Or maybe even an episode. I am like the world's oldest super fan.


4- Chick-lit. I just got through reading Mini Shopaholic. It was cute and I totally hate to say this, but Becky's character is just getting to be a little too much. I kind of just want to tell her to tell the truth and then she wouldn't get into this mess. However, I keep reading.
Right now I am reading Last Night at Chateau Marmont and am really, really liking it. Kels, I think you will love it! (I would let you borrow it, but I am reading it on my Kindle. I will give you a full review when I am done.)



5- Relax Reisling. Love.it.


6- My second favorite is Barefoot's Moscato. You guys, this stuff is CHEAP. Like Boone's Farm cheap. But if you like your wine sweet, you will heart it. I bought it on accident and am now kind of a fan.
I would LOVE to know your guilty's pleasures! Fill me in! Waiting impatiently.
I promise to post Boston pics soon (I know you are all waiting on pins and needles) and yesterday we went with our nephews to the pumpkin patch, so I cannot wait to show you those pics, too!

Comments

  1. I will have to try the barefoot wine. I love polka dot wine, but you all introduced me to relax at my house and I love it. They are so similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED A BRAUM'S MIX!!!

    As that's the only thing I can possibly relate to in this post... sigh.

    I'd really rather have a bottle of that Relax Riesling, but apparently that's frowned upon when you're this large.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You want to make sure I am reading your blog??

    Really, Katie??? Really? I always read your blog!!! And thanks for taunting me with Braum's. While you are at it, why don't you just start teasing me with Taco Bueno.


    jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is Braum's Mix? Is it like a Dairy Queen Blizzard? It sounds delicious! I don't think we have those on the east coast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, that is by far my FAVORITE wine! And I’m not a wine person but I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!! So fun, glad I could inspire :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gossip girls is MY guilty pleasure. B-T-dubs..what the HULL happened to little jenny?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts