Caramel Apple Cider Recipe aka Fall in a Cup

Well, I made my caramel apple cider about a week ago and forgot to take pics, so I am just keepin' it real here with my half used ingredients.

All you need is:

1- Apple juice
2- Cinnamon Discs (or Red Hots)
3- Whipped Cream
4- Caramel Sauce


Just pour the amount of apple juice you need into a mug and dump it into a pot. I add three discs for each cup and simmer.
Once everything is melted, pour it into your mug. (And everyone needs a Dean & Deluca mug. These are so perfect. Heavy, thick and keep your hot drinks warm. They are also super cheap - like $5.)

Next add whipped cream.

Then drizzle with caramel sauce.


You will so thank me. :)

Comments

  1. That sounds wonderful . . . I can hardly wait to try it!!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can fully support this blog entry. They are deeeee-lish! Much like my new smelling Pumpkin Spice candle a la Walmart...thanks for the endorsement Susie!! It was a double bonus when I left Walmart NOT smelling like chicken!

    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay this is the second thing I am stealing from you for Tessa's birthday. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum, wish I had these ingredients on hand NOW. THat sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, that sounds amazing! I always love splurging on Starbucks' caramel apple cider - now I've got to try this recipe! (and I, too, have a dean & deluca mug from when I lived in nyc - perfect)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum-may!! I totally endorse this recipe. And I'm not generally a fan of cider drinks. Can't wait for it to cool off a bit so I can make it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmmmmm.... It was delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts