Prayers Please!

Hi all,

I usually don't use my blog as my personal forum, but would really appreciate your prayers for my mom. She had to have major surgery yesterday for a ruptured appendix and is in a lot of pain. I would love it if you could pray for healing for her and a full recovery.

In addition, the doctors did a blood test and found a slightly elevated level of the pregnancy hormone. (For the record, my mom cannot possibly be pregnant. Ha!) They reran the test this morning and it was completely negative. The doctor said he thinks/hopes it is just one ovary that is still producing, but there is a slight possibility that it could be ovarian cancer. I would really appreciate if you could also pray for a cancer-free report.

I really appreciate all of your prayers for my sweet mom, Susie.

Comments

  1. Most definitely praying for your mama! I know how scary that can be...but just remember nothing is happening that hasn't already gone through God's hands. He's in complete control. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many prayers for your mom, for sure!! I hope everything turns out well and she recovers well from surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of us are praying for a speedy and full recovery for your sweet mom. I love the picture of her and Finley, and I think you are such a sweet daughter . . . and niece!!!!! Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. inOf course! Our entire family will pray for her. Trust me, we understand the need for prayers from everyone. We hope and pray she recovers quickly and that your family receives positive news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm praying for you mom! How are things looking?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending prayers your way! I hope she has a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for you and your family,be faith on god..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts