Fall Food Favorites

If you couldn't tell, I LOVE to eat. Cook, not so much. At lunch I look forward to dinner, at dinner, dessert and so on. I also look forward to coffee every morning. It is like my little gift to myself.

Right now I am loving Green Mountain's Pumpkin Spice Coffee. I picked it up while I was in Boston.
It pairs perfectly with Pumpkin Spice Creamer. And would you guys believe me when I tell you this -- I don't really like pumpkin pie.

I also LOVE Williams Sonoma's Spiced Pumpkin Pancake Mix. I am pretty sure I bought this pumpkin spread as well last year, so it was pretty much pumpkin heaven.
And my all-time favorite boxed pie is Mrs. Smith's apple crumb pie with Cinnabon Cinnamon Cream Cheese frosting. At first I thought that sounded pretty disgusting - I mean who puts cream cheese on apple pie? But mark my words, you will never go back to regular apple pie after you try this.

Let me know your fall favorites! I am sure I am missing out on some fabulous sweets...and I really hate to miss out.

Comments

  1. Einstein Bros. Bagels has this amazing pumpkin cream cheese spread (and I dont even like cream cheese.......I promise you will love it!

    ~Amy H

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM YUM YUM!!! Oh don't you just adore fall and all that comes with it?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts