Saturday, August 29, 2009

Shower Part 1

Today was the much blogged about baby shower for my sister! It turned out so cute and I think everyone had a nice time. Minus the fact that I woke up Friday morning at 2:30 a.m. and realized that there is construction blocking the entrance to Kristen's neighborhood. Instead of processing this and sending an email in the morning I had to get up RIGHT THEN and send an email with alternative directions. That would have been great....however, I got my easts and wests confused and I think a few guests got lost. UGH. Everyone made it in the end. I am already directionally challenged. My sleepy state did nothing to help this. Sorry to those of you guys that read this and got lost. I am still feeling awful. However, I must move on. So, I am now officially moving on.

Anyway, Allison got so many cute things! Our friend, Andrea, had sent me a sneak peek yesterday of the most adorable monogrammed items she got her from the store From My Hive to Yours.





More soon. I have to get pictures from my sister. My camera is back in the shop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was the world's best shower! You rival Martha Stewart! Little girl has the world's best aunts! I had a great time!! love you!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity