My mood

For the record, my mood has improved tremendously. I told the printer my piece and finally got him on the same page with me. Everyone usually comes around when I badger them enough. Just ask my husband. ; )

And, you guys, when I got home today I got the cutest thing from etsy delivered today for a shower this weekend. I took pics and cannot wait to post. You will die from cute overload. I know the suspense is killing you.

Also, I have Zumba tonight and it always puts me in a better mood. It also makes me crave Mexican food. (Hey, have you guys used the new search feature on my blog? Wow, that made my life so much easier than having to search through the archives for the link. Try it!)

Tomorrow/this weekend since the bird theme is such a hit I will post some more "finds" for you guys. While I am at it, have I ever directed you guys to www.thefind.com? If not, you must go there. Type in whatever you need and sort by price and you can get some really great deals from stores you would have otherwise not heard of. Have I already shared that little gem? I cannot for the life of me remember what I type on here. But, repeating stories is what I do, so I am just keepin it real.

Comments

  1. I'm glad things are working out better for you now. I totally agree with you about David Letterman . . . I have been furious about that whole episode, and I was infuriated last night the way the audience laughed constantly while he was talking about his "poor taste."
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how a drink can make things all better! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts